Browse Exhibits (1 total)
A brief history of the John Stewart Memorial Library on the Wilson College campus.
The Library opened in 1925. An addition was made to the building in the early 1960s.
In 2015, the Library opened with its historic frontage restored and a new learning commons addition to replace the previous iteration. In honor of the new building, the Library and Archives created a display on the library's history, which has been reproduced digitally here.